Thursday, September 16, 2010

what is music means to me

Music is an art from whose medium is sound.Music is a part of the human life.For me music has been into my blood.It is something like eating or sleeping.When I was a child,I was used to listen music.Because My mather is pinao teacher.My father is played trumpet.I like music influenced by my family.When I 9 years old,I was study doublebass."This will became your job in future"My mather said.So I practice every days.It is very very boring but helpful.In that time I hit music very much.Music take out my fun time.But when I grow up I became like music.I listen any kind of music like rock,classical and jazz.Music can be every feeling-sad,happy or angry.On other hand,"No matter what you practices,you can't perfect"This is music.

No comments:

Post a Comment